Profitable Podcasting, Getting Clients, and $50k/mo in Passive Income: 20 Questions with Nick
It’s time once again to dive into the ol’ listener mailbag and answer a few questions in this week’s edition of The Side Hustle Show.
I’ve had quite a few interesting questions come in since the last Q&A episode, and picked 18 to talk through in today’s show.
Click here to join Side Hustle Nation for free!
Like this format?
This is the 13th installment of “20 Questions” so feel free to go back and binge on the older ones too:
- 451: Affiliate Marketing, Early Retirement, and Side Hustle Shifts Over 8 Years of Podcasting: 20 Questions with Nick
- 431: Fear of Selling, Protecting Ideas, Podcasting and More
- 412: Side Hustle Ethics, Charging Your Friends, the Side Hustles I’m Most Excited About, and More
- 365: Market Saturation, Mind Mapping, Miracle Mornings, and More
- 346: The Con of the Side Hustle, Beanie Babies, Affiliate Marketing, and More
- 320: Multiplying Money, Morning Routines, and $100k Side Hustles
- 291: Email, Ebooks, Platforms, and Conferences
- 271: Brilliant Blogging, Ruthless Productivity, and Guaranteed Success
- 245: Network Marketing, Imposter Syndrome, My Side Hustle Mistakes, and More
- 219: Growing Traffic, Monetization, List-Building, a Day in the Life, and More
- 198: Blogging, Branding, Book Writing, and Finding the Right Side Hustle for You
- 181: SEO, Affiliate Marketing, Self-Publishing, Udemy, and More
A common piece of advice you’ll hear is to take audience questions and turn them into content, so here’s a meta example of that in action.
We’re covering podcasting, affiliate marketing, passive income ideas, my proofreading side hustle, customer service issues, and more.
Download the Free Time Tracking Template + My 10 Favorite Productivity Tools
Punch in your name and email below to see where your hours are really going, plus my favorite time-saving tools.
Great! Check your inbox to download the time tracker + my favorite productivity tools. (If it doesn’t arrive in 5-10 minutes, check your spam/promotions folder.)
Something went wrong. Please check your entries and try again.
You’ll also receive my best side hustle tips and weekly-ish newsletter. Opt-out anytime.
- Is it a bad idea to embed YouTube videos from other content creators? (0:46)
- Are there any side hustles you’d recommend for teachers with low startup costs? (2:17)
- Why did you start publishing two episodes a week instead of just one? (5:08)
- Can you help me scale a passive income to at least $50k a month? (7:22)
- How can I find good-paying clients for a virtual assistant side hustle? (11:01)
- Who would really tune into a super local podcast? (13:03)
- How did you market yourself on Fiverr? (14:53)
- How much money did you earn proofreading books? (17:57)
- How can I monetize my podcast? (18:46)
- My freelance work has been slow this month. What would you do for a quick infusion of cash? (20:45)
- How important is video for a new podcast? (23:00)
- What’s the best way to get started selling a service? (26:10)
- What platform should I start with to create and share content? (27:24)
- Do you know of anyone earning income as a legal plan membership sales rep? (28:28)
- How would you react when a long-time customer asks you for a discount? (30:01)
- What’s the best way to handle customers who want a refund? (31:41)
- What could you set up in 4 hours that would generate $50 a month in passive income? (33:40)
- How can you make affiliate marketing work if you don’t have a large audience or a popular site? (35:31)
Links and Resources
Want More Side Hustle Show?
The award-winning Side Hustle Show is a
Top 10 Entrepreneurship podcast
with over 1,000 5-star ratings!
Listen in your favorite podcast app or directly in your browser.