Side Hustle Ethics, Charging Your Friends, the Side Hustles I’m Most Excited About, and More: 20 Questions with Nick
Skip to content Skip to content
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
It’s time to dive into the ol’ listener mailbag and answer a few questions in this week’s edition of The Side Hustle Show.
I’ve had quite a few interesting questions come in since the last Q&A episode, and picked 20 to talk through in today’s show.
Like this format?
This is the 10th installment of “20 Questions” so feel free to go back and binge on the older ones too:
- 365: Market Saturation, Mind Mapping, Miracle Mornings, and More: 20 Questions, with Nick
- 346: The Con of the Side Hustle, Beanie Babies, Affiliate Marketing, and More: 20 Questions with Nick
- 320: Multiplying Money, Morning Routines, and $100k Side Hustles: 20 Questions with Nick
- 291: Email, Ebooks, Platforms, and Conferences: 20 Questions with Nick
- 271: Brilliant Blogging, Ruthless Productivity, and Guaranteed Success: 20 Questions with Nick
- 245: Network Marketing, Imposter Syndrome, My Side Hustle Mistakes, and More: 20 Questions with Nick
- 219: Growing Traffic, Monetization, List-Building, a Day in the Life, and More: 20 Questions with Nick
- 198: Blogging, Branding, Book Writing, and Finding the Right Side Hustle for You: 20 Questions with Nick
- 181: SEO, Affiliate Marketing, Self-Publishing, Udemy, and More: 20 Questions with Nick
A common piece of advice you’ll hear is to take audience questions and turn them into content, so here’s a meta example of that in action.
This episode covers side hustle ethics, the side hustles I’m most excited about right now, the best traffic drivers, and lots more.
- Is side hustling unethical? (1:55)
- Should you charge your friends for your service? (2:55)
- What are your thoughts on selling an e-book on Fiverr? (4:10)
- Is it OK to have multiple unrelated services on one website? (5:30)
- Why did you stop posting The Side Hustle Show interviews on YouTube? (6:20)
- Monetizing a podcast: How would I track affiliate referrals through a podcast? (10:20)
- Should I create my website about Amazon products or ClickBank products? (12:10)
- Who can teach me how to write an ebook? (12:35)
- Should I start a blog under my own name or a business name? (13:35)
- What business models are you most excited about right now? (14:31)
- How much of my side hustle income should I set aside for taxes? (17:14)
- Could you point me towards episodes that address side hustles that are socially, environmentally and ethically responsible? (17:45)
- I have 3 blogs I’ve started. Which should I focus on? (19:12)
- How do you recover from a loss of motivation in your business? (20:44)
- What are the best ways you have found to get people to your blog? How long did you take to get a substantial following? (21:52)
- How do you protect your side hustle against risk and liability? (26:20)
- What’s the scariest side hustle you’ve ever done? (27:45)
- How does one find and join a Mastermind group? Do people pay to participate or are these groups voluntary? (30:55)
- Why did you shut down The Money Making Minute Alexa Flash Briefing? (32:50)
- How do you vet guests? (33:50)
- What’s next for you? What projects are you working on? (35:35)
Links and Resources
Thanks so much for tuning in!
- Ahrefs – Start your 7-day trial today for just $7!
Want More Side Hustle Show?
Find The Side Hustle Show in your favorite podcast player app, or listen in right in your browser.
Like That? There’s More!
Join the 65,000 Who Get My Best Stuff via Email
I’ll also send you my free guide: The 5 Fastest Ways to Make More Money.
Please enter your name.
Please enter a valid email address.
I’m a Hustler!
You’re in! Make sure to check your email (including spam/promotions) for your free welcome gift.
Something went wrong. Please check your entries and try again.
last updated October 1, 2020